You are invited to a FREE Community Event on
Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at
5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Program starts promptly at 5:30pm.
A Heart-To-Heart about Heart Disease (SIF community event)
Spend an evening with leading heart disease experts. During these interactive sessions, you will learn about the latest innovations in the treatment of heart disease and how they impact you.
- A live cardiac interventional procedure
- Women and heart disease: What's the connection?
- The evolution of heart disease management
- The power of prevention: The things you can control
- Question and answer session
This event will be held at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort at Gainey Ranch, 7500 E. Doubletree Ranch Rd., in the Arizona Ballroom.
Use west entrance not the main hotel entrance; free self-parking (obtain parking voucher upon arrival at event.)
RSVP / registration required. Questions? Call 623-580-5800.